Here, you’ll get the tools necessary to make money and build wealth, get a handle on debt, plan for the future, and make better financial decisions.
Hello, and welcome to Think Save Retire, a blog about achieving financial independence! We are your friends in the world of finance and want to help you learn how to make your money work for you.
Our Most Popular Posts
Check out the ten popular posts published on this blog (we don’t want you to miss out on what other readers love!):
How can you earn money quickly and easily?
We want to help you find ways to earn money NOW. All of us could use a few extra dollars and there are a lot of ways that you can quickly and easily earn money online and from your phone. Here are some articles on this topic:
• Making money this easily?! Sign me up!
• Do you have some unwanted jewelry laying around?
• Check out this great overview on side hustles. Everything you need to know.
• Ever thought about starting a business? Let us help!
• Some solid ways to build wealth quickly.
Earning is one thing, but how do I save money?
If you’re interested in being smart with the money you earn, we’ve got you covered. There are a lot of ways that you can make your money work for you and save on the day-to-day stuff. Check out some of this content to learn more:
• Spend less and save more. Seems obvious, right?
• When things get bad, how can we all best prepare?
• A bit more of a long-term strategy, but helpful for saving for the future.
• As prices go up, what should we all do?
What is early retirement?
Remember, "retirement" means different things to different people. Don't let society dictate to you what retirement "should be". That is entirely up to you.
- First, ignore the retirement police
- and naysayers.
- Remember, a high income is not the only way to retire early
- Understand that the stock market is about long-term success
- No need to be a genius to retire early
- Just a little flexibility with your lifestyle can make a difference
- Also, financial independence and early retirement are very different
We have been featured on major media sites like CBS MarketWatch, Forbes, Business Insider, CNBC, and Vice.