Welcome to the Kill It! series of blog posts. These posts teach you how to take control of your life, finances and everything else. By the end of this series, you should be able to answer the question How’d you do in life? with “Killed it!”
Each article talks about a specific topic, like debt, paying yourself first and automating your finances. Many include challenges at the bottom to help kick start you forward if you need a little extra help.
Are you ready to kill it? Let’s get started.
Articles in the Kill It! series
- Debt is the Mr. Burns of success – The importance of becoming debt free as early as possible, and why you might want to go into debt.
- Automate, automate, automate, damnit! – Automation makes saving money for retirement or other big goals much easier. Automate!
- Earmark your money and give it purpose – Money without any real purpose is bound to be spent. Instead, set it aside and earmark it.
- Reduce exposure to advertising – It is nearly impossible to eliminate any and all advertising from our lives. But the closer we get, the more we save.
- Don’t let experts talk you out of success – There is no one way to get out of debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Period.
- Pay yourself first – Paying yourself first means you’re fully-funding your future before paying your bills, going to the store or virtually anything else. It also means no budget. 🙂
- Seeking perfection is your sworn enemy – Perfection is unattainable, so don’t waste your precious time in search of it. Is your life good enough?
Join the Newsletter
Fork over your email to get articles on building a kick-ass mindset, saving money, early retirement, financial freedom and living life to the fullest - sent straight to your inbox.