Here’s the deal: I love you people. You’ve been exceptionally kind and supportive through my journey toward financial independence, and equally supportive after we reached it. Therefore, I feel compelled to give something back.
In this case, I’m talking about Amazon Gift Cards. And, $150 worth of ’em.
Gift Card Contest Details
I’m giving away a total of $150 in Amazon gift cards (sent through email to all winners). One card per winner.
- A total of five (5) cards will be given away to winners
- $50 card to the very best comment (chosen by my wife and me)
- Four (4) $25 winners chosen at random
- All cards will be purchased (by me) and sent to winners straight through Amazon
- Be sure to include your email address in the comment form as that will be the way that I contact winners; it is YOUR responsibility to respond to my email if you’re a winner!
How To Enter
- You MUST be a subscriber to my newsletter (form provided below); if you are already signed up (thank you, BTW!), proceed to next step…
- Write a comment below with one of your best financial achievements, and also a financial decision that you regret; both of these must be present to win
This competition is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered!
Steve is a 38-year-old early retiree who writes about the intersection of happiness and financial independence. Steve is a regular contributor to MarketWatch, CNBC, and The Ladders. He lives full-time in his 30′ Airstream Classic and travels the country with his wife Courtney and two rescued dogs.