This is the April, 2015 podcast of ThinkSaveRetire Rewind, a short radio show series that takes a look at the previous month, what I did right, what I did wrong, and whatever else I feel like talking about!
- Published 18 articles in 30 days
- Started with 3 critical steps towards early retirement
- Review of Tim Ferriss’ “The 4-Hour Work Week“
- 150 Twitter followers (now 227)? Thanks guys!
- Spend money on experiences, not more things
- 10 things you can do today to save some serious cash!
- My first guest post on DebtlessInTexas: How I retired by 30…not!
- Retiring young is something that we all already know how to do
- What does Financial Independence mean to you? Read what it means to other bloggers
- How much money truly buys your happiness?
Join the Newsletter! Get "5 Secrets To Money Only The Rich Know"
I know, it's total click bait! But, it's also basically another blog post. Five "secrets" to getting rich that only rich people seeeeeem to know. I like the first one the best! 🙂 As always, no spam - promise!