This is the February, 2015 podcast of ThinkSaveRetire Rewind, a short radio show series that takes a look at the previous month, what I did right, what I did wrong, and whatever else I feel like talking about!
- The snow in the North East – glad I’m in Arizona!
- Traveling to Glacier National Park for $11.20 each
- The dog park is saving us $200 a month
- Our February, 2015 budget
- Looking at the “What do you do” question
- The Target prepaid Redcard for manufactured spending
- Disney World, FL – It’s all in the details
Join the Newsletter
Fork over your email to get articles on building a kick-ass mindset, saving money, early retirement, financial freedom and living life to the fullest - sent straight to your inbox.