This is the January, 2015 podcast of ThinkSaveRetire Rewind, a short radio show series that takes a look at the previous month, what I did right, what I did wrong, and whatever else I feel like talking about!
- My wife and I are moving to Sedona, AZ!
- The blog is now officially unmoderated
- Took a trip to San Francisco – spent more than planned 🙁
- Started a new Etsy store to sell prints from my photography hobby
- Published first expense vs. income blog post
- Next month: Off to Disney World!
Steve is a 37-year-old early retiree who writes about the intersection of happiness and financial independence. Steve is a regular contributor to MarketWatch, CNBC, and The Ladders. He lives full-time in his 30′ Airstream Classic and travels with the country with his wife Courtney and two rescued dogs.