This is the March, 2015 podcast of ThinkSaveRetire Rewind, a short radio show series that takes a look at the previous month, what I did right, what I did wrong, and whatever else I feel like talking about!
- Published 20 articles in 31 days! Not too bad, right?
- People seem to be way the hell too busy
- Guest post on Even Steven Money – staying positive
- The Liebster Award nomination from DebtlessInTexas.com
- Stay in school or you might wind up at Michigan State
- Five gems that I wish I knew in college
- Applying intermittent fasting techniques to your spending habits?
- Turn your life into black and white – simplify, remove the unnecessary
Steve is a 38-year-old early retiree who writes about the intersection of happiness and financial independence. Steve is a regular contributor to MarketWatch, CNBC, and The Ladders. He lives full-time in his 30′ Airstream Classic and travels the country with his wife Courtney and two rescued dogs.