If you are interested in sponsored content…
As of 2017, I now accept sponsored posts. View this page for more details on sponsored content.
If you are interested in writing a guest post…
I do accept guest posts. However, unsolicited guest posts need to offer something truly unique. Something that my readers probably wouldn’t find on another blog. A few tips before contacting me:
- You do NOT have to be a blogger to submit a guest post; however, writing samples are necessary
- I like to publish interesting stories about how people have found happiness in non-traditional ways
- The post cannot be published elsewhere; all guest posts are written for this blog only
- Have a specific idea in mind, and make sure the idea is unique and approachable
- Guest posts need to be at least 1,500 words in length
- Forget those “10 ways to…” articles; I don’t accept those
- I do allow a reasonable number of backlinks in guest posts, but generally not more than two or three
If you are interested in ad space…
We DO accept graphical advertisements to be placed in one of two primary ad spaces on the web site: one in the header and one below each article. (details below).
In 2017, ThinkSaveRetire.com generally receives between 80,000 and 120,000 page views per month, depending on content, back links, social media engagement and, quite frankly, luck. The greatest number of monthly page views received in 2017 so far is 115,000 – in July.
Total page views in 2015: 206,121
Total page views in 2016: 487,813
Total page views in 2017: 702,883
Please note: There is absolutely no guarantee made or implied regarding the number of future page views, nor the number of hits your banner may receive.
Banner sizes and rates:
|Banner placement||Banner size||Banner rate|
|Header||728×90||$500 / month|
|Below article||728×90||$200 / month|
We accept payment via Paypal only, and payments are to be made on the first of the month for display within the desired placement for the remainder of the month. Extended month discounts are available on a case-by-case basis.
We reserve the right to objectively determine the advertisements that are most in line with the nature of this web site, and also reserve the right to terminate advertisement displays upon our discretion (with a pro-rated refund).
Please contact me with any questions or to inquire about the next steps in running an ad on Think Save Retire.
Join the Newsletter
Fork over your email to get articles on building a kick-ass mindset, saving money, early retirement, financial freedom and living life to the fullest - sent straight to your inbox.