It is no secret that life sometimes takes you by surprise. Despite adequate savings, unexpected bills occasionally pop up without warning. You may also find yourself in need of funds for a home improvement project that just can't wait any longer, or a special event such as a vacation or wedding. There is a virtually limitless number of reasons for needing quick access to money.
However, personal loan services are a dime a dozen. This makes it very difficult to know which ones are legitimate and which ones it is in your best interest to avoid. Fortunately, establishments such as LendShot make it much easier for you to feel comfortable applying for a personal loan.
Here is what you should know:
- Who is LendShot?
- What can a personal loan from LendShot be used for?
- What sets LendShot apart from similar companies?
- Is my information safe with LendShot?
- What is the maximum amount I can borrow through LendShot?
- What are the steps of the loan process?
- How long will it take to get a loan through LendShot?
Who is LendShot?
LendShot is a single website you can visit to shop for personal loans. The main objective of LendShot is to enhance and simplify all the steps involved in learning about various types of personal loans, and ultimately choosing one that suits your needs. LendShot works with numerous lending institutions to help you connect with the services for which you are searching.
What can a personal loan from LendShot be used for?
Personal loans can be utilized for virtually any monetary need that comes up in your life. Many clients of LendShot who have acquired loans use the money for things such as:
- Debt consolidation
- Making large purchases affordable
- Covering unexpected household expenses
- Taking care of medical bills
Is my information safe with LendShot?
This is a commonly asked question, and you will be pleased to know that LendShot follows the most up-to-date industry standards regarding financial security for online clients. The lender you decide to work with is the only party that sees your information. LendShot may even be safer than going to a brick and mortar lending institution, as you do not have to leave your home to fill out your application.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow through LendShot?
When you visit LendShot, you can fill out an application for a personal loan as high as $10,000. However, because LendShot is not a lender, no guarantee is in place regarding the amount of money you can acquire. Nevertheless, with LendShot, there is a broad range of options that give you the flexibility to select the appropriate type of loan for your needs. You can apply for any amount from $700 to $10,000. Revisiting LendShot is always an option as well, if you discover that an additional loan is necessary. There is no limit on the number of times you can visit LendShot to request money.
What are the steps of the loan process?
Applying for a personal loan is easy with LendShot. Simply follow the steps outlined below:
- Fill out the easy-to-understand, two-page form with the required information, such as the loan amount, your credit score, employment information, and personal data like your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Press “submit.”
- Wait for LendShot to connect you with the services you are looking for.
- Select the service you think best suits your needs. This process is even easier than visiting your local post office.
How much time does it take to get a loan through LendShot?
It only takes a few minutes to complete the application process on LendShot. If a suitable match is found, you may have access to the money in 24 hours or less.
Now that you fully understand the process, you can shop with confidence on LendShot to search for the most appropriate services for your situation.