Would you like some sound with that text?

3 thoughts on “Would you like some sound with that text?”

    1. Thanks Gen Y Guy!

      That’s the “Popular Posts Tabbed Widget”, and it’s available here:

      One thing…it’s a widget that depends on Jetpack being installed. Jetpack is an amazing toolset that adds plenty of cool features to your blog and admin area, so if you don’t yet use it, take a look to see if it’s right for your blog. You’ll need that first before you attempt to use the tabbed widget.

Leave a Reply