Picture this: You’re watching TV and checking your bank account when you realize you don’t have quite enough to cover your expenses for the month. Next thing you know you see a commercial for BillsHappen.com. They say they can help you get cash quickly, but how do you know whether you can trust their ad? Just getting a personal loan is confusing enough! We’re here to help.
Here’s a rundown: BillsHappen is legit and it can help you connect with lenders quickly--even if you have poor credit. In this case, you can believe what you’ve seen on TV.
- Who is BillsHappen?
- Is BillsHappen a scam?
- What can I use a BillsHappen personal loan for?
- How much money can I borrow through BillsHappen?
- Can I get approved for a loan with poor credit?
- How much does it cost to use BillsHappen?
- How does the loan process work?
- How long does it take to get a loan with BillsHappen?
Who is BillsHappen?
BillsHappen is a trademarked As Seen On TV online lending process. They work with a variety of lenders to help connect regular people like you with services for personal loan financing.
Is BillsHappen a scam?
No, BillsHappen is not a scam! It's a real website that can help you find personal loans.
What can I use a BillsHappen personal loan for?
Personal loans can come in handy for a wide variety of things. Some of the most popular uses for loans from BillsHappen lenders include:
- Paying for unexpected household expenses
- Staying in the green until payday
- Catching up on unpaid bills
- Financing big purchases
How much money can I borrow through BillsHappen?
With BillsHappen, you can apply for up to $10,000 in personal loans. Since BillsHappen isn’t a lender, there are no guarantees about the loan amounts available. However, with BillsHappen you’re able to search for loans from $100 to $10,000. BillsHappen allows you to pay your loan back in installments, so don’t worry if you can’t afford to pay all of the loan back at once.
Can I get approved for a loan with poor credit?
You could! BillsHappen works with lenders who understand that sometimes things... happen (get it?) to your credit score. The loan application process with BillsHappen only requires a soft inquiry on your credit to determine eligibility, which means that applying for a loan through BillsHappen won’t hurt your credit score.
How much does it cost to use BillsHappen?
BillsHappen is totally free to use! Some lenders do have fees associated with their loans, but the loan application process through BillsHappen doesn’t cost a dime.
How does the process work?
Looking for a personal loan with BillsHappen is simple:
- Fill out the online loan request form with the information required of you: credit score, loan amount, personal information (like your social security number and birthday), and information about where you work.
- Press submit.
- Wait for BillsHappen to connect you with lenders.
- Choose the loan option that works for you.
It’s easier than changing the channel!
How long does it take to get a loan with BillsHappen?
The loan application process through BillsHappen is quick and easy. It only takes a few minutes to complete the form. If you match with a lender, you could have access to your funds in as little as 24 hours!
It turns out, sometimes TV tells the truth. We found that you can trust BillsHappen to help you look for the personal loans you want. Their easy process makes getting a personal loan as easy as choosing which TV show to watch.