Hello! Welcome to ThinkSaveRetire.com, a blog that hates conventional wisdom. Do you want to live differently, change your life and achieve your permanent paradise?
If you want to contact us: email@example.com.
Think Save Retire is about ignoring conventional wisdom and instead focusing attention on YOU and what makes you happy and fulfilled. Whether you dream about quitting your job, traveling the world or just cozying up next to a fire for the next 20 years of your life, it doesn’t matter. Your dreams are different, but very often, change requires a very similar mindset.
And, it starts with deciding to live differently.
Every day, people decide to live very different lives than the majority. The key to finding the happy place in your life is to understand what is most important to you. It all starts with understanding that life is a mind game thinking differently and figuring out your permanent paradise.
For more, see the You Can Live Differently page or check out some of the best of this category below.
- Love work, not your job
- The day I realized that my life was crap, Part 1
- The day I realized that my life was crap, Part 2
- Financial independence is not just for the “rich” or wealthy
- The pseudo-affluent: If you look rich, you probably aren’t
- What’s a goal for 2018 that scares you a bit?
How to Change Your Life
All of us have the power to change our lives in profound ways. This is about how to go from where you are now to where you want to be. The steps that you need to take. The habits that may need to be refined. The little things that can add up to extremely profound improvements in our lives.
Read more on my How to Change Your Life page or check out some of the best of this category below.
- Set yourself up for success by lying to yourself
- Get rich with rentals – this guy reached financial independence in two years
- Your 4-step guide to building a ridiculously effective early retirement strategy
- 17 stupid simple ways to make early retirement easier
- The best advice I can give about retiring early
- Be sensible, not minimal – why minimalism sucks
Living Your Dreams
What is it like to live a life we designed? To be financially free? To be able to wake up every morning genuinely happy and fulfilled in our lives?
To find out check out my Life Your Epic Life page or check out some of the best of this category below.
- What would make you not retire early?
- Want to retire in your 30s? Cool! Here’s how I did it
- My name is Steve, and I just retired at the age of 35
- A day in the life of an early retiree
- This extreme cyclist retired early before it was a thing
- Performance review: One year anniversary of early retirement
- What is it like making over $900,000 a year?
- Would you delay early retirement to travel? This couple would!
- What an incredible summer of early retirement
- An inspiring story from a Yellowstone geyser
- I lost my six-figure income and I’m much happier
- After six months of early retirement
- I paid off my mortgage in less than 8 years
My most popular posts
Check out the ten popular posts published on this blog (in order of title length, just ’cause):
- Why minimalism sucks
- My Retirement Renaissance
- The awesomeness of not being important
- Screw it! I am retiring by 36 and here is how
- How to master your early retirement lifestyle
- Your ultimate guide to being successful at anything
- Our Financial Independence date, new and improved
- Are million-dollar early retirees ruining personal finance?
- The thing that surprised me the most about early retirement
- Think you need a 2,400 square foot house to feel comfortable?