In this blogger interview series, I am interviewing various personal finance bloggers about running their blogs. The intent is for these to be fun, enlightening and entertaining.
Interested in participating? Read on.
Do you want to be interviewed?
If you run a personal finance blog and would like to be interviewed, fill out the following 10 questions and return them to me at [email protected]. Note that I reserve the right to make edits as necessary and I would like your submission to be around 1,000 words.
Of course, longer is always better than shorter.
Also, please do not include links to your blog outside of the questions that specifically ask for them (ie: Question #8). I will, however, link to your blog at the very top of the interview post.
Lastly, the more detailed your answers, the better your interview will do. Please do not submit one-word or one-line answers. They will not be accepted. I need detail!
- In at least 100 words, describe the target audience of your blog. In other words, who are you writing for?
- What makes your blog different from other blogs in the PF blogosphere?
- What’s the thing that you’ve struggled with the most since starting your blog?
- Do you publish your net worth on your blog? Why or why not?
- Have you monetized your blog (ads, affiliate marketing, etc)? Why or why not?
- Would you rather be loved, hated or controversial? Explain, please!
- Who would you be horrified to know read your blog?
- What’s your most favorite, least favorite and most embarrassing post on your blog?
- Explain your writing process (how long it takes, how many edits, beg a spouse to proofread, etc).
- What is your favorite blog in the PF blogosphere (other than your own!)?
Check out all of my previous Blogging Confessions interviews.